Why do girls likes BTS:
because the seven angels of my life are best and I know you are nice dude to beat is a so sweet and cool I don't wanna know them personally knew each other like ethnic they are a local you make your career every girl let me go flat on be peers unlike my friends you want to make me desert brothers I was so shocked like seriously dude I was planning a destination wedding and you want to make me dis your brother's butt up like a ski up you have any choice or see a competition Yamaha I'm just kidding by the way so back to a main solving the first reason why we love be here is they're singing and their boys let me give you an example just listen to the stupid high notes.. it's somebody the law did it they you know I got to buy ourselves diamond and be Germans got the high notes we've got a base and we need both in our lives right number two their facial expressions for the one moment they give you're super cute and the other the right shot my heart they instantly say no they're not trees we adore their friendship they all take care of each other fight with each other ignore each other love each other and the list goes on but most importantly is every highs and lows of their life is sit together with each other this yes They can make a move better instantly with their smile you know there always comes a moment in everyone's life with the pillow depress but after watching the happy faces no matter how bad my day is going, I just want their Peters and Boone like excuse me how much is it excuse me they motivate us to love ourselves and to express ourselves and they all know the feet which are and give and the us it was so inspiring not only that speech but there are others too the lyrics of the songs are also very inspirational although we can't understand code in that which what we can see the they' re never giving up attitude we do start at some point when they used to have a very small concert and their fan base was also very small they used to sell tickets of their concert on the Normal street but now you can see by the motivation and dedication their concert seats are always fully packed which Motivates us armies to do never lose hope and to give time and effort to something which we love now I say when they're open behavior don't hold back on doing crazy things they do what they want to do they still make crazy faces like is doing in a sentence silly things which is just cute armies love how they live every moment of their life really. I just watch you guys on the inside too because kpop fans are the best..




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete